I've been thinking about making a blog for the past 2 weeks pretty much nonstop, so here I am.. writing my first post.
I have attempted to blog before, but I never stuck to it, because I based my previous blogs on fashion and beauty. Although I'm fairly passionate about those topics and I could talk about them all the time, blogging about them is not as simple. Anyone who has a fashion or a beauty blog wants followers (those who say they don't are liars) and so did I. In order to have followers you have to have interesting content, consistency, as well as eye pleasing pictures and I just don't have the time for that (I'm proud of those who do).
A lot has happened in my life in the past year, and recently my life has completely turned upside down.. so I started thinking 'I can't be the only one going through these things'. That's how I came up with the idea to share my struggles (and happy moments) with the world or hopefully at least 1 person. Writing about my daily life and my thoughts on certain issues doesn't take up a lot of time and I don't have to think about taking complementary pictures. Moreover I don't have to pressure myself with a schedule.. I can just post whenever I want to and it can be as easy as just opening the blogger app on my phone. I want this blog to act as my public diary. I will be addressing my struggles with depression, anxiety, low self-esteem, eating disorders, marriage, university, friendships and more.
-A



0 comments:
Post a Comment